Keep us up to date
It’s important that you let us know if there are any changes to your contact details linked to your company’s membership. This is so that we can manage and protect your account. Please let us know straight away if any of these change:
• Your name or the identity of the key account and finance contact associated with your company’s membership
• Business address linked to the OPRL membership
• Email addresses
We will contact you using the most recent contact name, address, email or phone number you’ve given us. If you don’t tell us promptly about a change in your details, you may not receive information that could be important. How we use your information We may use any information you give us about yourself and others to:
• Manage your account
• Keep you up to date with information about OPRL
• Develop, test and improve our products and services
• Conduct market research and product analysis
• Undertake statistical analysis
• Use de-identified information and statistics on usage to further our mission – Our goal is to support the circular economy for all major packaging materials within the UK, helping you to engage your customers in recycling
• Provide you with marketing material
• Run events and promotional activities
We treat all information we hold about you as private and confidential. We will not reveal any personal details or details concerning your membership to anyone not connected with OPRL unless:
• You ask us to reveal the information, or we have your permission to do so
• We are required or permitted to do so by law
• It is required by law enforcement
• There is a duty to the public to reveal the information, eg to government or regulatory bodies
From time to time we may change the way we use member information. Where we believe that OPRL members may not reasonably expect such a change we will let you know by email. If you do not object to the change within 60 days of us letting you know, we will consider you to have agreed to that change.
We would like to keep you up to date with information about our products and services which we think might interest you. If you do not want to receive this information, you can contact us on email@example.com or by unsubscribing from our newsletters.
We may send your data outside the European Economic Area. However, we will ensure it is processed and handled in line with relevant Data Protection legislation.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We don’t have any control over other people’s websites so we can’t be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide them. You should check their privacy statement too.
Finding out the information we hold about you
If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, you can make a Data Subject Access Request under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Please write to:
OPRL Ltd, 1 Metro Centre, Welbeck Way, Peterborough, PE2 7UH
Please sign your request and include your full name, position, organisation and address.