Start-ups and Sole Traders
This category has been designed for start-ups and sole traders on a very tight budget who do not declare under the PRN system but are keen to deliver sustainable packaging and engage consumers in reuse and recycling. You should be placing less than 50 tonnes of packaging on the UK market each year and no more than £2 million in turnover.
This subsidised membership provides a basic service with full online support (access to our Labelling Rules, Labelling Tool and online support services) but does not include support from our Membership Services Team. If you think you’ll need help from our team please sign up under our standard rates.
This is an online only category supported by access to online tools 24/7 including:
- Single log-in to our Members’ Area
- Labelling Rules – providing rules on which label to use and how
- Labelling Tool – select your packaging components to produce the label you need
- Knowledge base – Search for answers and view our Frequently Asked Questions
Support to create sustainable packaging
- Validates claims of recyclability to ISO 14021 standards
- Our PREP tool1 helping you buy the right packaging and design for recyclability
1 When selecting Start-Ups and Sole Traders with upgrade to our Sustainable Packaging Design tool PREP for an additional £250 + VAT per annum
There are 2 membership categories: